Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thirteen Thrifty and Simple Pleasures

It's not always about the money....

1.  Catching lightening bugs

2.  Baking brownies

3.  Wienie Roasts and Hayrides

4.  The Library    


5.  Community Theatre

6.  Kids soccer games on Saturday morning

7.  A good long nap during a storm or rainy day

8.  Strawberries

9.  a new lipstick

10.  Pink Lemonade

11.  Feeding and watching the birds

12.  Pancakes for supper     


13.  Making children laugh

What's yours?



*in conjunction with newthursday13.blogspot.com
* images thewordfromkentucky.blogspot.com


15 comments:

  1. I love the simple things watching birds, petting dogs , gardening for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gardening, making your yard nice for everybody :) people don't always realize.

      Delete
  2. gardens, flowers, birds and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching the deer, reading a book, smelling the air after a rain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love your list. I'm a big fan of the library, too.

    http://tinyurl.com/gl6ul2j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shoot! I was just at the grocery store. I could have picked up some pink lemonade so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful list, jennifer. I love falling asleep during a thunderstorm at night, no idea why. Im like the kid who waits for Santa and then falls asleep just before he arrives, though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice T13. To add: listening to a good thunderstorm, books, a lazy morning reading in bed... My T13

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my local library. I like to do tai chi. Slow, meditative, healthy. Lowers my blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete