Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Review of MyPoints.com

I was attracted to the online survey site MyPoints.com by the headlines they posted such as MAKE MONEY WITH MY POINTS and EARN GIFT CARDS AND CASH.  The site has ways to earn points to be able to receive gift cards from popular businesses.  I've been going to the site for about three weeks and I am not impressed with it.

For some reason they say I don't qualify for the surveys I attempt to take.  This could be because they already have the number of surveys from my age and gender that they need completed, but it's very tiresome to spend time answering lots of questions and get little to zero points for it.  There are other activities to earn points for rewards but they don't seem to work well either.

Points can be earned simply for watching video play lists but at the present time the web pages for that are listed as not secure.  Some of the other things available to earn reward gift cards with, are shopping online, printing coupons, and doing online searches.  Doing the online searches for points is only like an instant win sweepstakes type situation.  It's possible to win a few points for a search but it's more likely that zero points will be received for the Internet searches.  

I've only been using www.MyPoints.com for three weeks but the impression I am getting is that it is too much trouble to keep using as it is so hard to get points. I am going to keep trying it for awhile longer to see if they actually send the gift cards out when someone tries to redeem points.   Right now I think using www.MyPoints.com is a waste of time for most people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment